Sunday, February 10, 2008

1sT t0 6tH w3eK oF fY08

Hiya all... it's the new year... hope ur past year has been fruitful though mine's not so fruitful at all... another year has passed in the blink of an eye... hope tis year is gonna be a more happy and fruitful year den the past years... on the the posts...

work has been gd so far though there's been a major re-org again... haiz... more levels of reporting and more projects coming up along with testing... finally fulfilled one of my dreams in tis new year of owning a car... up next would be promotion and pay rise and finally my princess... hehe... guess the last one is gonna take me a long time to achieve though...

the lunar new year is here again... here i am posting tis on the fourth day of cny at my frens hse cos i nida be the 'ah mad' and i'm not gambling... tired yet no choice... guess the cny hasnt been quite good for me... so many stuffs happening with my family all bad though and a major prob wif a long time fren... jus becos i haf a car now does not mean i haf to give in to my frens timing and go fetch them wen i'm late and make others wait as i'm the organiser... it's 3.35am now and i really feel like going off now... haiz... wonder when they'll stop and go home to retire to dreamland...

frankly... money really harms relationships regardless it's wif frens or family... y so... tt's has been the major prob in my family... problem gambling really does harms as it gives ppl false hopes on being able to gain a huge amt of money with jus a small amt of money thus ppl bet more... haiz... tt's all... no mood to gamble at all... lost all the money in my wallet all thanks to my dad and tt bloody fren... haiz... f**kers...

No comments: